For the perfect mix of tricks and treats get out on the water for one of Entertainment Cruises special Halloween Events. We’ve got special outings for kids and adults to celebrate the spookiest time of the year.
- 10/29/11 – Halloween comes only once a year. Make it a night to remember aboard Spirit of Philadelphia’s annual Boo Moonlight Cruise. We’ve got light pub-fare, DJ emcee for dancing and spooktacular late-night views of Philly from out on the open water. Learn more about Spirit of Philadelphia’s Annual Halloween Boo Moonlight Cruise
- 10/29/11 – Come one, come all, and join us in your scariest Halloween garb for a spooky cruise event out on the Potomac! Spirit Cruises’ Halloween “Boo” cruise is a Halloween party unlike any other. We’ve got food, entertainment and haunting late-night views of DC beneath the moon. All for one frighteningly low price! Learn More about Spirit of Washington’s DC Halloween Boo Cruise.
- 10/30/11 – Visit with Pirates and Mermaids on the water this Halloween aboard Spirit of Norfolk’s Pirates, Mermaids, and Monsters Lunch Cruise! With kid-friendly menu options, entertainment, friendly service, amazing views of the waterfront and a special Pirate, Mermaid, or Monster costume parade, there’s no better way to make a great memory with the whole family this October 30th. Learn more about Spirit of Norfolk’s Pirates, Mermaids & Monsters Halloween Cruise.
- 10/30/11 – Join Cocoa Butter aboard the Spirit of Norfolk for the 95.7 Rhythm and Blues Halloween Moonlight Cruise on October 30th featuring all the music you know and love! Come dressed in your craziest halloween costume and win prizes! Learn More about the 95.7 R and B Halloween Moonlight Cruise.
- There are a few seats available for the Statue of Liberty’s big anniversary on Friday, October 28th! Celebrate 125 years with fireworks on the water, Spirit Cruises offers special Dinner Cruises departing from New Jersey and New York.
Check back next week to learn about unique ways to celebrate Turkey Day!