It doesn’t matter if you’re vacationing in the Big Apple during the holiday season or you call NYC home, New York is the ideal location to celebrate the Christmas season.
Looking for a way to entertain out of town friends and family?
- See the famed tree and venture out on the ice at Rockefeller Center.
- Sneak a little last minute shopping in as you enjoy the window decorations on Madison Avenue.
- Explore Central Park from a horse drawn carriage.
- Sip a cup of hot chocolate and share a bag of fresh roasted chestnuts.
- End the day with a Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise on the Hudson.
This year give the gift of an unforgettable Christmas Eve memory.