You can win a Dinner Party for 6 on Mystic Blue!
Our Mystic Blue Winter, 2011 Dinner Sweepstakes ends at 11:59pm Eastern Time on Saturday, April 30, 2011.
Don’t miss your chance to win 6 FREE Dinner Cruise tickets.
To be eligible to win, all you need to do is click here and fill out the form.
The drawing will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2011. Entries must be received by April 30, 2011.
The Winner will be notified via telephone or email. Certain date restrictions may apply.
Click here for the Official Rules & Regulations.
10 things you should know about Mystic Blue:
1. It’s the coolest, most contemporary vessel at world-famous Navy Pier.
2. The climate-controlled decks boast a colorful, modern, casual atmosphere.
3. Sails for Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Blue After-Dark Moonlight and a variety of specialties all year long.
4. Bears Quarterback, Jay Cutler and his friends hosted a special Vegas-themed Charity Cruise aboard Mystic Blue!
Click here to read about it.
5. Every cruise offers tasty treats, fun and friendly service, and up-close views of the skyline like you’ve never before seen.
6. Some of the sites you’ll see include: Lake Point Tower, Adler Planetarium, John G. Shedd Aquarium, Willis Tower, John Hancock Center and more.
7. Won the 2009 Citysearch Nightlife awards for Best DJs, Best Dance Club, and Best Singles Scene.
8. Blue-After Dark Moonlight Cruises offer music spun by some of the most premier DJs in Chicago.
9. Mystic Blue has a great variety of holiday and specialty cruises, including Full Moon Dinners, Fireworks Dinners, Latin Moonlights, Air & Water Show Cruises, and more.
10. It’s the most awesome way to see Chicago’s skyline, rated “the best skyline in America” by Travel and Leisure.
Good luck to all those who enter.